Gain financial clarity and confidence in two simple steps. Financial planning starts at $1,500.
Step 1: Choose your success path
Best for young professionals looking to:
Best for mid-career professionals who want to learn about:
Best if you’re nearing or entering retirement and thinking about:
Step 2: Decide who should manage your investments.
If you have a good feel for asset allocations and get a kick out of rebalancing your portfolio over the weekend, we think that’s awesome! You can – and should – manage your own investments. You’ve got this.
But if making investment decisions makes you uncomfortable or if DIY just isn’t your style, we can manage your portfolio.
It’s a smart option when you:
Here’s how financial planning works
Enjoy the same transparent process no matter which success path fits your situation.
1. Talk to us
During a 30-minute discovery call, you talk us through your financial life. If we both feel like it’s a good fit, we prepare a financial planning proposal for your review. When you accept our proposal, we let you know which documents we'll need to prepare your financial plan.
2. Meet with us
Visit us in person or via video chat for two or more meetings.
- During the first meeting, we provide initial observations and produce a draft of possible recommendations. We also discuss future life scenarios and refine your goals and priorities.
- Our second meeting is where we finalize our recommendations. When it’s over, you’ll walk away with specific, measurable, achievable goals and a plan to implement all of them.
- The third meeting (Silver and Gold options) takes place three months after your first visit. It’s where we revisit your financial plan and make any necessary course corrections. We can also use this meeting to discuss a specific financial topic (Gold option only), such as investment strategy, estate planning, cash flow, or budgeting.
- When needed, our fourth meeting always covers a specific financial topic in greater detail (Gold option only).
3. Check your email
We send you discussion recaps after each meeting. Review our notes and send us any questions you have.
4. Check in with us
Actually, we check in with you. Implementation is key to your financial plan, and we're here to hold you accountable. Why? Because we care about your success! To assess your progress, we’ll contact you at least once each month for up to six months.
5. Ask us anything
As part of your plan, we give you unlimited email access for six months! Send us any questions you have about your financial plan, your goals, or your progress.
6. Keep planning
In the months following our engagement, you have three options for your financial journey:
- DIY: Manage your own investment portfolio and continue implementing the plan we created together.
- Investment management: Let us manage your portfolio and coordinate all investments with your financial plan. This option includes financial behavioral coaching and ongoing guidance on all things money-related.
- Coaching: Get ongoing, personalized financial planning advice and behavioral coaching for a flat monthly fee.
Ready to discuss financial planning? Book a discovery call today!
Investment management made simple
Many of our clients manage their investments themselves, and we support them 100%.
These clients are comfortable researching and selecting the right mutual funds and ETFs. They have a good feel for asset allocations and understand how to gauge investment risk and reward. They also know how to coordinate investments with their goals and genuinely enjoy managing their portfolio.
But not everyone is comfortable making those decisions.
After all, investing isn’t super intuitive. You’ve got to understand why you’re choosing certain investments. On top of that, you need to know how to avoid fees and reduce taxes.
When we manage your investments, you’re in a complexity-free zone.
No confusing advisor fees. No surprise charges. No “let’s beat the market” wishful thinking. Here’s how it works:
- We invest according to the goals specified in your financial plan.
- We charge 1% per year on the first $500,000 we manage.
- We charge 0.5% per year on your portfolio value over $500,000.
That’s it. Seriously.
You benefit from fair, transparent management fees and investments that align with your financial plan. That way, you don’t have to worry whether you’re in the right funds or whether your asset allocation coordinates with your long-term plan.
We also include behavioral coaching, so you learn how to avoid emotional or impulsive financial decision-making. You know, decisions that might come back to bite you later.
We keep you on track, so you get where you want to be in life.
Ready to discuss financial planning and investment management?
Book a discovery call today!