Enjoy a refreshingly transparent financial experience.
Talk to us
During your Introductory Call, you talk us through what prompted you to invest the time to schedule time together.
If there's a mutually good fit where you can experience massive value through our expert retirement guidance, we'll discuss how that looks for you.
Every client begins with either the "Grow" or "Retire" experience and then proceeds to the "+Invest" ongoing relationship which includes financial planning, tax planning, and investment management.
Not interested in professional investment management? We offer hourly planning agreements after the initial 3-month Planning Experiences for the DIY investor who wants to make their own investment decisions without professional input.
Meet with us
If we agree there would be massive value in working together, you visit us in-person or via video chat:
- During the first meeting, we begin creating your Statement of Financial Purpose. We also discuss cash flow optimization, tax planning opportunities, and debt management immediately in this first meeting.
- For our second meeting we introduce your financial plan overview, retirement trajectory, and cast a vision for possibilities.
- For the third meeting, we provide recommendations surrounding your investment portfolio including employer retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, IRAs, Roth IRAs, college 529 accounts, and inherited accounts. You learn your portfolio risk number as well as your personal risk number, along with empowering investment education and exclusive client webinars to help you invest fearlessly.
- After 3 months, our meeting cadence moves to quarterly strategy meetings where we help you stay on track with your goals, provide real-time guidance, actively promote healthy financial behaviors, and guide you through ongoing tax law changes, estate law changes, and the ever-changing investment landscape.
- During these meetings we also perform insurance reviews, estate planning action items, and any topic that involves money is fair game.
- Not interested in professional investment management? We offer hourly planning agreements for our ongoing work together after the initial 3-month Planning Experiences.
Our clients love how organized and clear we make taking action to optimize your financial life. After every meeting we email you meeting recaps to highlight action items and summarize our discussion.
Review our notes and send us any questions you have or use our online calendar to book "Working Meetings" to schedule time together for screenshare visits to complete action items.
Implementation is key to your financial plan, and we're here to hold you accountable. Why? Because we care about your success!
We proactively reach out to answer questions and help you follow through with action items. We educate you on financial planning opportunities related to tax-saving decisions, investment optimization, and exposing financial blind spots.
Enjoy financial peace of mind
Feel confident about retirement and your finances thanks to a financial planning experience that’s built around your goals and values.
Use our transformative experiences to improve your financial life!
Book an introductory call today!